Wages based on experience
- Position requires residency in central Nebraska area
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company provided cell phone
- Monday-Friday work schedule with overtime available as needed
- Platte Valley Communications is an established Motorola Channel Partner with locations throughout greater
- Nebraska. We provide communications services for public safety, utilities, commercial, and agriculture and more.
- We take great pride in the expertise and quality service we have provided our customers throughout Nebraska since 1968.
- Install, program, configure, optimize and maintain portable radios, mobile radios, repeaters and other communication equipment.
- Installation and maintenance of critical communications equipment such as dispatch 911 systems, and microwave systems across Nebraska
- Install radios in private, commercial and public safety vehicles
- Diagnose and repair portable and mobile radios and other communications equipment
- Utilize RF service monitor to analyze radios
- Install antennas, run and terminate coax
- Consistently interact with customers in a professional manner reflective of Company values and business practices.
- Looking for a self-motivated person with ability to work independently as well as with a team of co-workers.
- Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent experience preferred, but will train the right individual.
- Physical ability to perform field work. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, work on ladders with arms above head, work inside vehicles and other small spaces. Often work will be done in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Have general knowledge of basic hand tools and practice safety procedures in compliance with Company policies
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to operate Company vehicles safely, in compliance with state laws and Company policies.
- Ability to pass background checks due to possibility of work security clearance requirements in some settings
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening