FCC Licensing

We’re with you along
the way.

The FCC requires that all commercial two way radio users obtain a license-usually for a period of 10 years. Obtaining an FCC license ensures clear, reliable radio service on your own dedicated, private channel.

Platte Valley can assist with FCC Licensing for your two way radios. We work with professional FCC coordinators, including Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA), to determine frequency availability to insure optimum performance for your system. We file construction notifications as required by the FCC showing that your newly implemented or updated system has been built and installed.

When it comes time to renew your license, contact us and we will file renewal applications too. As your organization grows, or updates in your licensing information are needed, we will modify your license to insure that you stay in compliance with the FCC.


Are you getting mail from companies offering you goods and services related to FCC licensing?

Contact us and we can help you understand if it is real FCC correspondence, or simply a solicitation for services
that may not be needed.

Driving results for our partners.

We are a Fire Department that relies on Platte Valley Communication’s knowledge of radio communication and the use of automatic siren activation of weather emergencies to warn our citizens.
We have used Platte Valley Communication for the last 37 yrs for our communication needs.
The brand of radio they sell. Motorola mobile radios, pagers, handheld radios. I would recommend their service and products they carry. Dependability of getting it fixed the first time, speedy service and installation of radios, emergency lights, and sirens. If you have any questions they will answer it up front truthfully and suggest the right product for now and the future in emergency communications.

Francis McCulla
Fire chief Chapman Rural Fire Protection District.

We are proudly partnered with: